Cheap linux reseller hosting from 4,99€
Reselling web hosting packages is a great way to make money online. Linux web hosting servers running cPanel are the most used platform. cPanel is the world leading control panel. It’s easy to use, have a wide compatibility and great stability. Web hosting in the 90’s used to be all manual. cPanel automates all the server management process. It makes the life of the systems administrator a lot easier. Copahost offers cheap linux reseller hosting plans from 4,99€ per month.
Use the coupon code RES50 to have a discount of 50% in your first month.
Linux vs Windows for reseller hosting
If you plan to resell hosting using Windows platform, you may consider using Plesk or Ensim platform as a control panel. Linux is a very better platform rather than Windows. Linux servers are mainly accessed by SSH terminal. But, their administration is made easier by the control panel solutions. A control panel automates the whole process for the system administrator.
Our conclusion: best linux reseller hosting.
Reasons to choose a cheap linux reseller hosting plan:
- Better stability
- Easier to debug errors. Better error logs with many command line options.
- Performance, as CentOS Linux is a light operating system.
- Compatible with ASP, Ruby on Rails, Tomcat, Java, and many others
- You can use Cloudlinux, which gives a great isolation for each website. It prevents from user overloads, allowing you to host more websites in a single server.
- Better compatibility with hardware replacements. Especially, windows usually requires a reinstallation when facing hardware problems.
- It’s the most used operating system for web hosting servers.
What can cPanel WHM do for you as a hosting reseller?
In the early 90’s, cPanel was not available. The tech support team had to do everything manually. Create each email account, create databases, etc. Nowadays everything changed. WHM is the “mother” control panel, for the reseller. cPanel is the “children” control panel, for the end users (customers). cPanel offers a very easy to use interface.
What your customer can do in cPanel
- Create email accounts, and change their passwords
- Manage databases
- View logs
- Password protect folders
- Perform backups
- Install applications like WordPress, Joomla, etc.
An example of the reseller account creation screen:
List accounts screen: